As the media landscape becomes more fragmented, it has become increasingly difficult to get your message in front of the right audience. Building a program that flows through a variety of channels requires:
– Press Kit Development: You always have to start with the basics. While we don’t recommend every client produce a tri-fold brochure or glossy folder, having the pertinent information on your brand or product in an easy to digest format is imperative.
– Social Media: Do you Tweet? Should you? Maybe. The world of social media is an interesting place to visit and we can customize a program for your brand to help it become a destination online people want to stay.
– Influencer Programs: Online conversations are important, but targeting mavens and those in the know with both on and offline efforts is equally important.
– Trade Show Support: Coverage and connections coming out of trade shows requires more than just putting press kits in the media center. Making the most of your trade show spend is critical.
– Media Tours: Face-to-face interaction with reporters goes along way for your brand and your press coverage.
– Media Relations: Some publicists will sell you on blasting out releases to their “list” of media. We don’t.